Dark Brown Moroccan Leather PouffeRegular price $299.00
Our Dark Brown Moroccan Leather Ottoman Pouffe is made entirely by hand by highly skilled leather artisans in Marrakech, Morocco. This chocolate coloured pouf has been treated with natural oils to enhance its natural beauty and characteristics. Our poufs are hand embroidered with silk thread which highlights the intricacy and detail of the moroccan design.
Our ottomans are made using hard wearing yet soft organic goats leather which is processed naturally without the use of harmful chemicals using techniques dating from medieval times. The leather is hand dyed, hand cut and stitched together then hand embroidered using silk in small family workshops.
No chemical deodorisers are used in the processing of the leather so the pouf may have a strong smell of leather when new. This will disappear within a few weeks at most.
NOTE: Our poufs are hand dyed and oiled so there may be slight variation in colour from images shown. This is a natural leather product so there may be slight imperfections in the hide which adds to the character of this authentic piece.
Moroccan Pouf Features:
- 100% leather
- Size: 50cm wide x 30cm tall
- Zip on the underside for filling
- Handmade in Morocco - No two poufs are exactly alike
- Unfilled so you can customise your comfort level: polystyrene beans or old plastic bags are ideal for light filling, and cotton or wool is better for a firmer feel
- Great as a footrest or footstool, side table or just to decorate